DirtClub Community Guidelines
Respect the DirtClub Community
We're just a small little off-road niche website. We have a full time staff of one and need your cooperation to keep things running smoothly and on track. As YouTube's policy states..."We're not asking for the kind of respect reserved for nuns, the elderly, and brain surgeons. We mean don't abuse the site." DirtClub is built on a level of user trust. We trust you to be responsible and participate in a positive way.
We Review Content Flagged As Inappropriate
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- DirtClub is an off-road themed community. That being said, content posted to DirtClub should at least have something to do with that theme.
- DirtClub is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your content, even if it's about yourself, don't post it on DirtClub. Also, be advised that we will report child exploitation.
- Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- DirtClub is not a shock site. Don't post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies and similar things.
- Respect copyright. Only post content that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from DirtClub.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
DirtClub is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of DirtClub makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to get involved!
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on DirtClub richer. So leave comments, rate videos, comment on vehicles, share trails and make your own responses to events that you're going to attend or that you wish you could attend, enter contests of interest—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
That's it! Thanks for reading!